Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Bike Who Could..

The new section at the end of the jungle trail is not just a fat-ass killer, it tortures you before devouring the remaining part of your soul..

!!! The climb is so $%#ing long. And after climbing that zig-zagging section that would make my PTI proud, there's one bumpy gradual downhill in the next section, not steep enough for you to use momentum only, and its full of ruts which you have to pedal over. And after that there's another gradual climb up, where it brings you to where you started initially.

Biking at Tamp now seems more like exercise rather than enjoyment... Must be the sun. Or the heat, or because I forgot my water bottle. It definitely has nothing to do with the 2 new uphill sections that tests the limits of my stamina.

I do realise I have to start biking more, at a frequency similar to the the week after I ORDed, cos the bike rally is coming in a month, and here I am, getting more and more unfit by the day.

And to start my training for the bike rally, I had a double cheeseburger lunch saver meal, upsized, with Sing. With real coke, not coke light. Shiok ah.. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home